A Croydon care home will feature on BBC’s Panorama this evening as they investigate care for the elderly.
The programme is set to include footage from inside the Oban House care home in South Croydon.
It shows 98-year-old Yvonne Grant, who died in January last year, crying out for help more than 320 times in just one hour.
The footage was taken after her granddaughter Vanessa Evans placed a hidden camera in the room.
The video also shows Ms Grant asking 45 times to be taken to the toilet over a two and a half hour period.
The Panorama investigation is looking into abuse at care homes and features footage from a different care home in Essex where staff were seen slapping a resident.
Panorama: Behind Closed Doors: Elderly Care Exposed, BBC One, 9pm, Wednesday April 30.
- Discover what life was like in Croydon during Roman times
- Crystal Palace boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Fire fighters come out in force for training exercise at Sutton Hospital
- VIDEO: Hundreds stage emotional protest over critically ill dad's care at Croydon University Hospital
- How do police tackle domestic violence in Croydon where there are at least eight attacks a day?