A Croydon care home will feature on BBC’s Panorama this evening as they investigate care for the elderly.
The programme is set to include footage from inside the Oban House care home in South Croydon.
It shows 98-year-old Yvonne Grant, who died in January last year, crying out for help more than 320 times in just one hour.
The footage was taken after her granddaughter Vanessa Evans placed a hidden camera in the room.
The video also shows Ms Grant asking 45 times to be taken to the toilet over a two and a half hour period.
The Panorama investigation is looking into abuse at care homes and features footage from a different care home in Essex where staff were seen slapping a resident.
Panorama: Behind Closed Doors: Elderly Care Exposed, BBC One, 9pm, Wednesday April 30.
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train
- Dodgy Croydon letting agent sent to prison for keeping clients deposits
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit
- Surrey Street Market moves to new location
- Brand new GP hub opening in Central Croydon