A Croydon care home will feature on BBC’s Panorama this evening as they investigate care for the elderly.
The programme is set to include footage from inside the Oban House care home in South Croydon.
It shows 98-year-old Yvonne Grant, who died in January last year, crying out for help more than 320 times in just one hour.
The footage was taken after her granddaughter Vanessa Evans placed a hidden camera in the room.
The video also shows Ms Grant asking 45 times to be taken to the toilet over a two and a half hour period.
The Panorama investigation is looking into abuse at care homes and features footage from a different care home in Essex where staff were seen slapping a resident.
Panorama: Behind Closed Doors: Elderly Care Exposed, BBC One, 9pm, Wednesday April 30.
- Croydon man who repeatedly beat and raped a woman during days of torture jailed for 19 years
- Croydon's first cycle fest was one to remember
- What's your excuse? Croydon residents encouraged to vote, with major ad campaign and mobile van
- 'South London is ours' - Crystal Palace have taken to the streets to release their new home kit
- 'Cold-hearted fraudsters' have scammed an elderly lady of thousands