A Croydon care home will feature on BBC’s Panorama this evening as they investigate care for the elderly.
The programme is set to include footage from inside the Oban House care home in South Croydon.
It shows 98-year-old Yvonne Grant, who died in January last year, crying out for help more than 320 times in just one hour.
The footage was taken after her granddaughter Vanessa Evans placed a hidden camera in the room.
The video also shows Ms Grant asking 45 times to be taken to the toilet over a two and a half hour period.
The Panorama investigation is looking into abuse at care homes and features footage from a different care home in Essex where staff were seen slapping a resident.
Panorama: Behind Closed Doors: Elderly Care Exposed, BBC One, 9pm, Wednesday April 30.
- VIDEO: Spectacular footage shows 565-tonne bridge edged into place above speeding trains
- 'Help us bring Christmas to hospital for heart-op Danny'
- VIDEO: Winston McKenzie compares Ukip leader Nigel Farage to Jesus
- Man, 26, charged with grievous bodily harm after 'triple attack' in Waddon
- Police officers chase and catch 'knife-man' as he flees dock