Rail commuters will be hit by rush-hour delays this evening after a vehicle hit a bridge near Upper Warlingham.
Southern Rail have warned passengers that trains between Oxted and Sanderstead will be running up to ten minutes late until 5.40pm.
Services between Victoria and East Grinstead and London Bridge and Uckfield were disrupted throughout the afternoon after part of the line was closed.
The line has since reopened.
- Tenant sets fire to home and locks housemates inside after learning he was being evicted
- Six arrested after 'illegal immigrants' found in lorry in Kenley
- Gun disguised as walking stick among weapons surrendered to Croydon police
- Nearly 300 unqualified teachers working in Croydon's classrooms as MP claims borough is 'test lab' for Government policy
- Extra workers drafted in to help keep Croydon clean