Rail commuters will be hit by rush-hour delays this evening after a vehicle hit a bridge near Upper Warlingham.
Southern Rail have warned passengers that trains between Oxted and Sanderstead will be running up to ten minutes late until 5.40pm.
Services between Victoria and East Grinstead and London Bridge and Uckfield were disrupted throughout the afternoon after part of the line was closed.
The line has since reopened.
- VIDEO: 'End of the road' for incinerator campaigners as appeal refused
- University 'will bring millions of pounds and 300 jobs to Croydon'
- Fresh twist in whistleblower's legal battle as Croydon NHS trust wins right to appeal unfair dismissal ruling
- Police appeal over teenage mum missing with young daughter
- 'We will bring West End to West Croydon', say new theatre founders