Rail commuters will be hit by rush-hour delays this evening after a vehicle hit a bridge near Upper Warlingham.
Southern Rail have warned passengers that trains between Oxted and Sanderstead will be running up to ten minutes late until 5.40pm.
Services between Victoria and East Grinstead and London Bridge and Uckfield were disrupted throughout the afternoon after part of the line was closed.
The line has since reopened.
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- Stormzy said Metropolitan Police kicking down his door was like something from a film
- Croydon man charged for trespass incident at Buckingham Palace
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- Two men who grew more than £100,000 worth of cannabis jailed