Rail commuters will be hit by rush-hour delays this evening after a vehicle hit a bridge near Upper Warlingham.
Southern Rail have warned passengers that trains between Oxted and Sanderstead will be running up to ten minutes late until 5.40pm.
Services between Victoria and East Grinstead and London Bridge and Uckfield were disrupted throughout the afternoon after part of the line was closed.
The line has since reopened.
- Coulsdon man named as victim of fatal shooting at pool party in Surrey
- David Darko murder: Teenager jailed for minimum of 19 years for fatal stabbing in South Norwood park
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK
- Trespassing on Croydon's railways doubles as police warn of 'deadly game'
- Ale Mary: Croydon Minster to revive medieval tradition of blessing beer