Rail commuters will be hit by rush-hour delays this evening after a vehicle hit a bridge near Upper Warlingham.
Southern Rail have warned passengers that trains between Oxted and Sanderstead will be running up to ten minutes late until 5.40pm.
Services between Victoria and East Grinstead and London Bridge and Uckfield were disrupted throughout the afternoon after part of the line was closed.
The line has since reopened.
- Health secretary urged to launch inquiry as tribunal rejects Croydon NHS trust's appeal over whisteblower's unfair sacking
- Man dies at Paddy Power betting shop
- Police arrest 12-year-old boy after teenager stabbed in Croydon town centre
- Kumon children rewarded for maths and English excellence
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea