Rail commuters will be hit by rush-hour delays this evening after a vehicle hit a bridge near Upper Warlingham.
Southern Rail have warned passengers that trains between Oxted and Sanderstead will be running up to ten minutes late until 5.40pm.
Services between Victoria and East Grinstead and London Bridge and Uckfield were disrupted throughout the afternoon after part of the line was closed.
The line has since reopened.
- APPEAL: Bromley Police 'increasingly concerned' for missing paranoid schizophrenic last seen in Croydon
- Pub landlady and accomplice admit plotting to deal drugs out of Croydon boozer
- Trains disrupted after lorry crashes into railway bridge in Purley
- Development company that spent 13 years trying to evict South Norwood mechanic becomes his lawyer's landlord
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?