Rail commuters will be hit by rush-hour delays this evening after a vehicle hit a bridge near Upper Warlingham.
Southern Rail have warned passengers that trains between Oxted and Sanderstead will be running up to ten minutes late until 5.40pm.
Services between Victoria and East Grinstead and London Bridge and Uckfield were disrupted throughout the afternoon after part of the line was closed.
The line has since reopened.
- Stem cells to be extracted at Croydon hospital in an NHS first
- Tributes to beloved former mayor who lost cancer battle
- Teenager stabbed five times on Croydon tram by knifeman
- Driver seriously injured after car ploughs into tree and bursts into flames
- Man wanted in connection with unsolved sexual assault in Purley