Rail commuters will be hit by rush-hour delays this evening after a vehicle hit a bridge near Upper Warlingham.
Southern Rail have warned passengers that trains between Oxted and Sanderstead will be running up to ten minutes late until 5.40pm.
Services between Victoria and East Grinstead and London Bridge and Uckfield were disrupted throughout the afternoon after part of the line was closed.
The line has since reopened.
- Doctors can withdraw life-sustaining treatment from 24-year-old dad in coma, judge rules
- Fires and fire deaths across London slightly up from last year
- Traffic: Crash causes delays on London Road into Croydon
- Weather: Warm, sunny start to bank holiday weekend
- 'Racist' police sergeant ignored murder 700m away 'because she didn't know where it was'