Palace mascot Pete the Eagle to take to the saddle for charity
Pete the Eagle will be taking to the saddle to help raise money for charity.
The Crystal Palace mascot is teaming up with Fulham’s Billy the Badger to raise money for UNICEF.
It is part of the Wheels for Change challenge which the charity is running on May 24.
Crystal Palace and Fulham football clubs will be kicking off two separate bike rides simultaneously.
Money raised through the challenge will go towards the world’s most disadvantaged children.
Catherine Cottrell, Deputy Executive Director of Fundraising, at UNICEF UK said: “Wheels for Change is an excellent fundraising challenge which will have a hugely positive impact on some of the world’s most disadvantaged young people.
“It is fantastic that this is kicking off at Barclays Premier League grounds, so register now to make a difference and boost your fitness levels at the same time.”
To register and find out more visit the Wheels for Change website: www.wheelsforchange.com
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- HMV to return to Croydon with new store
- Wandle Park among 13 Croydon green spaces named among UK's best
- Surrey train death man was from Coulsdon
- Serious questions raised over killer on the run
Comments are closed on this article.