Pete the Eagle will be taking to the saddle to help raise money for charity.
The Crystal Palace mascot is teaming up with Fulham’s Billy the Badger to raise money for UNICEF.
It is part of the Wheels for Change challenge which the charity is running on May 24.
Crystal Palace and Fulham football clubs will be kicking off two separate bike rides simultaneously.
Money raised through the challenge will go towards the world’s most disadvantaged children.
Catherine Cottrell, Deputy Executive Director of Fundraising, at UNICEF UK said: “Wheels for Change is an excellent fundraising challenge which will have a hugely positive impact on some of the world’s most disadvantaged young people.
“It is fantastic that this is kicking off at Barclays Premier League grounds, so register now to make a difference and boost your fitness levels at the same time.”
To register and find out more visit the Wheels for Change website: www.wheelsforchange.com
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives
- The Sun apologises after mistakenly using picture of Croydon tram crash wreckage to illustrate story about Coronation Street
- Croydon chef finalist for Best Takeaway Chef in Britain
- Fears for 'safety and wellbeing' of missing teenage girl with links to south west London