Pete the Eagle will be taking to the saddle to help raise money for charity.
The Crystal Palace mascot is teaming up with Fulham’s Billy the Badger to raise money for UNICEF.
It is part of the Wheels for Change challenge which the charity is running on May 24.
Crystal Palace and Fulham football clubs will be kicking off two separate bike rides simultaneously.
Money raised through the challenge will go towards the world’s most disadvantaged children.
Catherine Cottrell, Deputy Executive Director of Fundraising, at UNICEF UK said: “Wheels for Change is an excellent fundraising challenge which will have a hugely positive impact on some of the world’s most disadvantaged young people.
“It is fantastic that this is kicking off at Barclays Premier League grounds, so register now to make a difference and boost your fitness levels at the same time.”
To register and find out more visit the Wheels for Change website: www.wheelsforchange.com
- Croydon battalion to march in homecoming parade after return from Afghanistan
- Surge in begging arrests after police crackdown in Croydon
- Alcoholism partly to blame for woman's death in Lewisham, coroner hears
- Police investigating after man hurt in major Thornton Heath fire
- Gang member who kidnapped men from homes and tortured them jailed for 20 years