Pete the Eagle will be taking to the saddle to help raise money for charity.
The Crystal Palace mascot is teaming up with Fulham’s Billy the Badger to raise money for UNICEF.
It is part of the Wheels for Change challenge which the charity is running on May 24.
Crystal Palace and Fulham football clubs will be kicking off two separate bike rides simultaneously.
Money raised through the challenge will go towards the world’s most disadvantaged children.
Catherine Cottrell, Deputy Executive Director of Fundraising, at UNICEF UK said: “Wheels for Change is an excellent fundraising challenge which will have a hugely positive impact on some of the world’s most disadvantaged young people.
“It is fantastic that this is kicking off at Barclays Premier League grounds, so register now to make a difference and boost your fitness levels at the same time.”
To register and find out more visit the Wheels for Change website: www.wheelsforchange.com
- Croydon social services 'ignored' concerns about three-year-old boy who died under train in mother's arms
- M25 speed camera fines to help make Surrey’s roads safer, says police and crime commissioner
- Croydon veterans remember the Rhine Crossing - and Sutton veteran Johnny Johnson
- Welsh international rugby star Ian Gough cleared of assault at Dane Bowers's home - he says: "The truth is out there"
- Ruskin Square development halted after Roman ruins discovered