A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- UPDATE: Eight-year-old girl falls three floors from Crystal Palace balcony
- Police hunting man who punched train passenger after he intervened to stop abuse
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- Pack a brolly: Wet and windy start to the day with outbreaks of drizzle throughout the afternoon
- Heathrow anti-expansion campaigners host mock 70th birthday celebrations for the airport