A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- Stormzy said Metropolitan Police kicking down his door was like something from a film
- Croydon man charged for trespass incident at Buckingham Palace
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- Two men who grew more than £100,000 worth of cannabis jailed