A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life
- Cops close major road to stop 'dangerous' Croydon Cruise street race
- Motorcylist injured in crash with car in South Norwood
- Man missing from Croydon University Hospital found
- The Proclaimers in Croydon: Six things we learnt from their show at Fairfield Halls