A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Hammer attack in South Norwood: Man charged with attempted murder
- Life imprisonment for man who killed girlfriend by stamping on her head after Facebook password row
- Serving army sergeant to stand trial accused of sexually attacking woman and girls in Cheam and Croydon barracks
- Lillian Groves's family welcomes introduction of drug driving law
- Teenager's bedroom candles blamed for last night's Croydon house fire