South Norwood man who handled stolen goods jailed after being tracked down by police in Sheffield
A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Croydon has a lot of health challenges, doc says
- Double shooting attempted murder suspect to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Cops wearing cameras 'to improve evidence'
- Knife crime and domestic violence are key priorities for Croydon's new borough commander
- Council criticised for failing to take action at danger junction
Comments are closed on this article.