A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- The Apprentice runner up Bianca Miller vows to continue with tights dream
- Plumbing company fined £90,000 for harassing vulnerable and elderly people
- Tights entrepreneur Bianca Miller loses out in The Apprentice final
- VIDEO: X Factor winner Ben Haenow is Christmas number one
- Croydon girl has starring role in Royal Institution Christmas lectures