A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert
- Lower Addiscombe Road closed off, due to crash between quad bike and car
- This former Croydon school-girl has set her sights on the BAFTAs after bagging Game of Thrones actor for her film
- 'We are doing all we can to protect Croydon' say police and council leader
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack