A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know
- Teen arrested in connection with stabbing outside Croydon College
- Terror fears cause drop in London tourist numbers, expert claims
- Thousands of pro-EU protesters take to the streets