A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Life sentences for thugs who beat father-of-two to death in community centre attack
- Ghosts, screaming spirits and hauntings: Which are the most spooky places?
- Your guide to Halloween events across Croydon
- Send us your scariest Halloween pictures
- Street food revolution will move indoors when Surrey StrEatery launches with a bang