A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Untrained receptionists are making decisions about patient care at Croydon GPs, report finds
- Illegal racers and stunt bikers could face jail after High Court backs clampdown on Croydon cruise
- Retired headteacher appeals conviction for having sex with 14-year-old boy
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Child sex abuse inquiry 'will not work in current form,' say victims from Croydon care home