A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Bishop of Croydon appointed chair of 'fairness commission'
- Man jailed for child abduction after 'groomed' girl found at his flat
- Croydon Village Outlet evacuated over gas leak fears
- Man grabs woman from behind and drags her along footpath outside Crystal Palace station
- Croydon Village Outlet to be relaunched under new name and ownership