A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- 'Cyber-Sultan' jailed for two-and-a-half years for sharing Isis terrorism video
- Southern ranked worst rail company for passenger satisfaction
- Workers given written warnings for arriving late after using Southern trains, MPs claim
- Police shut busy South Croydon road after crash
- ‘I just kept cracking up’: Thor star Chris Hemsworth tells us about filming Ghostbusters