A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Fourth teenager appears in court charged with murder of Andre Aderemi in South Croydon
- Hospital death of childcare worker 'not a result of medical negligence'
- As it happened: GCSE results day in Croydon and Sutton
- Cheap martial arts training in south London with Bollywood blockbuster
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London