South Norwood man who handled stolen goods jailed after being tracked down by police in Sheffield
A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Pensioner living in 'unsuitable' hostel dies after waiting months for council to fix damp problem
- Crystal Palace pull plug on Malky Mackay appointment
- Gangster jailed for nine years after police uncover firearms haul
- Firefighters tackle Coulsdon house fire after first-floor 'consumed in flames'
- Crystal Palace FC helps girl out of prison by giving her football coaching future
Comments are closed on this article.