A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Doctors can withdraw life-sustaining treatment from 24-year-old dad in coma, judge rules
- 'Racist' police sergeant ignored murder 700m away 'because she didn't know where it was'
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- VIDEO: Croydon ‘gap yah’ comedian explores the brutal world of job hunting
- Eddie Izzard 'suffered homophobic abuse' from fellow Crystal Palace fan at FA Cup final