A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Croydon Council leader brands campaign 'Tory Front' after being accused of abandoning post and sleeping in meetings
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- Southern loses High Court bid to block series of drivers' strikes
- Persistent fights and illegal drug use leads to closure of New Addington council home
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs