A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Scratch pervert: Tube passenger claimed he had eczema on his crotch
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- Tiny Yorkshire Terrier mauled to death by out-of-control Staffie as killer dog's owner 'runs away'
- Pop star Dane Bowers appears in court accused of assaulting former Miss Wales at Croydon home
- Celebrate FA Cup final day at Crystal Palace FC's beer festival