A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Burglars punch elderly man and gag wife during break-in
- Man found dead on Mitcham Common 'turned to alcohol over post-traumatic stress'
- Man charged with sexually assaulting boys at one of UK's top private schools
- Stormzy solo show sells out in four minutes
- Crystal Palace transfer day: After Mutch excitement Pardew confirms Ameobi deal