A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Social housing tenants could be required to live in Croydon for three years before getting on waiting list
- Croydon's health services 'need fairer funding deal'
- Private developer takes over plans to build 500 homes on former council HQ site
- Man jailed for raping Thornton Heath mum as her kids slept in the next room
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?