Man cut out of car after crash in Woodplace Lane, Coulsdon
A driver had to be cut out of his car after a crash in Coulsdon this morning.
The man sustained neck and back injuries in the collision between his Ford Focus and a Vauxhall Zafira minicab in Woodplace Lane.
Emergency services were called to the scene at about 5.30am and firefighters spent about an hour cutting off the roof and a door to get him out.
He was taken to Croydon University Hospital by ambulance and his injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
The driver of the car managed to get himself out and did not need to be taken to hospital.
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Cat suffers serious injuries after being THROWN from fifth-floor window
- Muslim group refuse to be deterred by BNP campaign against new mosque
- Moody resigns over misconduct allegations after Crystal Palace pull out of Mackay appointment
- GCSE results: pupils across Croydon learn their grades
Comments are closed on this article.