A driver had to be cut out of his car after a crash in Coulsdon this morning.
The man sustained neck and back injuries in the collision between his Ford Focus and a Vauxhall Zafira minicab in Woodplace Lane.
Emergency services were called to the scene at about 5.30am and firefighters spent about an hour cutting off the roof and a door to get him out.
He was taken to Croydon University Hospital by ambulance and his injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
The driver of the car managed to get himself out and did not need to be taken to hospital.
- The Apprentice runner up Bianca Miller vows to continue with tights dream
- Plumbing company fined £90,000 for harassing vulnerable and elderly people
- Tights entrepreneur Bianca Miller loses out in The Apprentice final
- VIDEO: X Factor winner Ben Haenow is Christmas number one
- Croydon girl has starring role in Royal Institution Christmas lectures