A driver had to be cut out of his car after a crash in Coulsdon this morning.
The man sustained neck and back injuries in the collision between his Ford Focus and a Vauxhall Zafira minicab in Woodplace Lane.
Emergency services were called to the scene at about 5.30am and firefighters spent about an hour cutting off the roof and a door to get him out.
He was taken to Croydon University Hospital by ambulance and his injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
The driver of the car managed to get himself out and did not need to be taken to hospital.
- Man jailed for role in fatal stabbing of teenager in Croydon
- Man charged with murder after woman stabbed to death in West Norwood
- Weather warning blow to bank holiday weekend plans
- Croydon Poundworld had ‘out of control’ rodent infestation
- Here's how to get a free ride on the Tube next week