A driver had to be cut out of his car after a crash in Coulsdon this morning.
The man sustained neck and back injuries in the collision between his Ford Focus and a Vauxhall Zafira minicab in Woodplace Lane.
Emergency services were called to the scene at about 5.30am and firefighters spent about an hour cutting off the roof and a door to get him out.
He was taken to Croydon University Hospital by ambulance and his injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
The driver of the car managed to get himself out and did not need to be taken to hospital.
- Missing 13-year-old last seen in Croydon
- Staff 'disciplined' over exam misconduct at South Norwood primary school
- Teenager jailed for robbing two schoolboys in underpass
- Youth who wrongly kept £25,000 of NHS cancer trust's money given year prison sentence
- PICTURES: Hundreds turn out for fundraising fun day in bid to save Fieldway Family Centre