A driver had to be cut out of his car after a crash in Coulsdon this morning.
The man sustained neck and back injuries in the collision between his Ford Focus and a Vauxhall Zafira minicab in Woodplace Lane.
Emergency services were called to the scene at about 5.30am and firefighters spent about an hour cutting off the roof and a door to get him out.
He was taken to Croydon University Hospital by ambulance and his injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
The driver of the car managed to get himself out and did not need to be taken to hospital.
- Eddie Izzard 'suffered homophobic abuse' from fellow Crystal Palace fan at FA Cup final
- No-longer-legal highs: Everything you need to know about the ban
- Romeo and Juliet review: Esher's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Weather: Hot hot hot but don't get out the socks and sandals just yet, as weekend to be hit by rain
- Strip rail operator of south London franchises immediately, says MP