A driver had to be cut out of his car after a crash in Coulsdon this morning.
The man sustained neck and back injuries in the collision between his Ford Focus and a Vauxhall Zafira minicab in Woodplace Lane.
Emergency services were called to the scene at about 5.30am and firefighters spent about an hour cutting off the roof and a door to get him out.
He was taken to Croydon University Hospital by ambulance and his injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
The driver of the car managed to get himself out and did not need to be taken to hospital.
- Man wanted in connection to sexual assault
- Award nomination for mother of teen murdered outside Streatham ice rink
- West Croydon bus station to close until 2016 during refurbishment
- 'Caring and friendly' Croydon teenager dies hours after supporting friend over father's death
- Hollywood A-listers arrive in Croydon to begin shooting blockbuster thriller