Commuters making their way to and from East Croydon station will soon be able to grab a coffee for their journey.
Developers Stanhope are advertising an opportunity for a mobile coffee vendor to set up in Ruskin Walk, which crosses their development site en route to the station’s new bridge.
Anyone interested should email email@example.com.
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway