Commuters making their way to and from East Croydon station will soon be able to grab a coffee for their journey.
Developers Stanhope are advertising an opportunity for a mobile coffee vendor to set up in Ruskin Walk, which crosses their development site en route to the station’s new bridge.
Anyone interested should email email@example.com.
- Ghosts, screaming spirits and hauntings: Which are the most spooky places?
- Halloween events in Croydon
- Send us your scariest Halloween pictures
- Street food revolution will move indoors when Surrey StrEatery launches with a bang
- Roller Derby girls gear up for next big test