Commuters making their way to and from East Croydon station will soon be able to grab a coffee for their journey.
Developers Stanhope are advertising an opportunity for a mobile coffee vendor to set up in Ruskin Walk, which crosses their development site en route to the station’s new bridge.
Anyone interested should email email@example.com.
- Firefighters called to 2am bin fires twice in two weeks
- Woman robbed by men who offered her lift in car
- Take a journey through history of the BBC in theatre show
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Pensioner racially abused betting shop worker and hit her with walking stick after she refused to let him use the toilet