A VIP tour of the town is hoped to have attracted more investors to Croydon.
The Develop Croydon Forum, who are a group of businesses which promote the town, organised the tour which is held at various points during the year.
Last week potential investors saw some of the major developments taking shape in the borough as well as hearing from leading public and private sector representatives.
Jo Negrini, the borough’s executive director of development and environment, urged investors to get involved in “the biggest and most interesting regeneration programme in London”.
She said: "The whole thing for us is about creating a fantastic place. We want to welcome you to Croydon and are happy to meet any of you who would like to be part of the next stage of the story.”
- Bomb scare as “suspicious item” seen near Croydon supermarket
- This American football star was trafficked into the UK and left homeless - now he has gone from Croydon to the NFL
- Mum quit her job to take son to school in Vauxhall because of a Croydon Primary's 'unacceptable' admissions policy
- Crystal Palace Beer Festival is returning with 150 beers and 50 ciders to get stuck into
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert