A VIP tour of the town is hoped to have attracted more investors to Croydon.
The Develop Croydon Forum, who are a group of businesses which promote the town, organised the tour which is held at various points during the year.
Last week potential investors saw some of the major developments taking shape in the borough as well as hearing from leading public and private sector representatives.
Jo Negrini, the borough’s executive director of development and environment, urged investors to get involved in “the biggest and most interesting regeneration programme in London”.
She said: "The whole thing for us is about creating a fantastic place. We want to welcome you to Croydon and are happy to meet any of you who would like to be part of the next stage of the story.”
- Detectives hunt tiny man in connection with Coulsdon burglaries
- Teenager drowns while swimming during family trip to Croydon
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist seriously injured crashing into 'woman crossing road'
- No fears of fresh Croydon riots despite police alert over gang violence, says top cop
- Missing boy, 15, found at friends house after two weeks