Potential investors given tour of Croydon
A VIP tour of the town is hoped to have attracted more investors to Croydon.
The Develop Croydon Forum, who are a group of businesses which promote the town, organised the tour which is held at various points during the year.
Last week potential investors saw some of the major developments taking shape in the borough as well as hearing from leading public and private sector representatives.
Jo Negrini, the borough’s executive director of development and environment, urged investors to get involved in “the biggest and most interesting regeneration programme in London”.
She said: "The whole thing for us is about creating a fantastic place. We want to welcome you to Croydon and are happy to meet any of you who would like to be part of the next stage of the story.”
- Former Welsh rugby international guilty of assault of glamour model at Dane Bowers home
- Olympic photographer and Queen speak for first time as he receives MBE
- Captain Sensible's seat is pride of South Norwood
- Battle lines drawn over plans for Lidl in Upper Norwood
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
Comments are closed on this article.