Potential investors given tour of Croydon
A VIP tour of the town is hoped to have attracted more investors to Croydon.
The Develop Croydon Forum, who are a group of businesses which promote the town, organised the tour which is held at various points during the year.
Last week potential investors saw some of the major developments taking shape in the borough as well as hearing from leading public and private sector representatives.
Jo Negrini, the borough’s executive director of development and environment, urged investors to get involved in “the biggest and most interesting regeneration programme in London”.
She said: "The whole thing for us is about creating a fantastic place. We want to welcome you to Croydon and are happy to meet any of you who would like to be part of the next stage of the story.”
- Restaurant guru takes taste of Croydon's world food market
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Cat suffers serious injuries after being THROWN from fifth-floor window
- Muslim group refuse to be deterred by BNP campaign against new mosque
- Moody resigns over misconduct allegations after Crystal Palace pull out of Mackay appointment
Comments are closed on this article.