A VIP tour of the town is hoped to have attracted more investors to Croydon.
The Develop Croydon Forum, who are a group of businesses which promote the town, organised the tour which is held at various points during the year.
Last week potential investors saw some of the major developments taking shape in the borough as well as hearing from leading public and private sector representatives.
Jo Negrini, the borough’s executive director of development and environment, urged investors to get involved in “the biggest and most interesting regeneration programme in London”.
She said: "The whole thing for us is about creating a fantastic place. We want to welcome you to Croydon and are happy to meet any of you who would like to be part of the next stage of the story.”
- 'Government must wake up to ticking time bomb', Croydon Council leader says
- Mad science with Albert Einstein
- Blue plaque for playwright RF Delderfield
- Met Police 'must improve' illegal rave handling, finds review
- Trio jailed over brawl at Tim Westwood gig that led to nightclub shutting down