Selhurst Park is already gearing up for next season if this picture from the Metropolitan Police's helicopter is anything to go by.
The @MPSinthesky twitter feed posted a picture of Selhurst Park, known as the Coliseum amongst many Palace fans, with the pitch already dug up just over a week after the Eagles' dramatic draw against Liverpool last week.
Under soil heating, new floodlights and a new pitch are all in the pipleline ahead of Crystal Palace's second season in the top flight.
It is also exactly a year ago since Palace beat Brighton in the play off semi final thanks to two goals from Wilfried Zaha. Relive that dramatic evening below.
- Bomb scare as “suspicious item” seen near Croydon supermarket
- This American football star was trafficked into the UK and left homeless - now he has gone from Croydon to the NFL
- Mum quit her job to take son to school in Vauxhall because of a Croydon Primary's 'unacceptable' admissions policy
- Crystal Palace Beer Festival is returning with 150 beers and 50 ciders to get stuck into
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert