Selhurst Park is already gearing up for next season if this picture from the Metropolitan Police's helicopter is anything to go by.
The @MPSinthesky twitter feed posted a picture of Selhurst Park, known as the Coliseum amongst many Palace fans, with the pitch already dug up just over a week after the Eagles' dramatic draw against Liverpool last week.
Under soil heating, new floodlights and a new pitch are all in the pipleline ahead of Crystal Palace's second season in the top flight.
It is also exactly a year ago since Palace beat Brighton in the play off semi final thanks to two goals from Wilfried Zaha. Relive that dramatic evening below.
- Illegal racers and stunt bikers could face jail after High Court backs clampdown on Croydon cruise
- Retired headteacher appeals conviction for having sex with 14-year-old boy
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Child sex abuse inquiry 'will not work in current form,' say victims from Croydon care home
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London