Selhurst Park is already gearing up for next season if this picture from the Metropolitan Police's helicopter is anything to go by.
The @MPSinthesky twitter feed posted a picture of Selhurst Park, known as the Coliseum amongst many Palace fans, with the pitch already dug up just over a week after the Eagles' dramatic draw against Liverpool last week.
Under soil heating, new floodlights and a new pitch are all in the pipleline ahead of Crystal Palace's second season in the top flight.
It is also exactly a year ago since Palace beat Brighton in the play off semi final thanks to two goals from Wilfried Zaha. Relive that dramatic evening below.
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- 'Stunning complacency': Croydon Council leader slams Brexit campaigner for reaction to market turmoil
- What you need to know about Pride in London this weekend
- Brexit: Steve Reed warns of economic 'crisis' as Croydon MPs react to historic vote