Selhurst Park is already gearing up for next season if this picture from the Metropolitan Police's helicopter is anything to go by.
The @MPSinthesky twitter feed posted a picture of Selhurst Park, known as the Coliseum amongst many Palace fans, with the pitch already dug up just over a week after the Eagles' dramatic draw against Liverpool last week.
Under soil heating, new floodlights and a new pitch are all in the pipleline ahead of Crystal Palace's second season in the top flight.
It is also exactly a year ago since Palace beat Brighton in the play off semi final thanks to two goals from Wilfried Zaha. Relive that dramatic evening below.
- Private developer takes over plans to build 500 homes on former council HQ site
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- Rail companies to 'cut fares' after investigation reveals cheap tickets were hidden forcing customers to pay more
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: These are the planned engineering works affecting the network in south west London and north Surrey this weekend