Despite failing to reach tomorrow night’s final of Britain’s Got Talent, Croydon’s Kitty and Rosie vow we have not seen the last of them.
The mother-and-daughter singing duo impressed judges with their rendition of the Diana Ross hit Ain’t No Mountain High Enough in the semi final.
But sadly Kitty Shott, 25, of Old Town, and her mother Rosie Nicholas, 48, of Thornton Heath, lost out in the public vote.
Following their loss they tweeted: “Still buzzing from last night! Receiving some amazing support! Britain watch out we're coming for you! #bgt #teamkisie.”
- Pensioner racially abused betting shop worker and hit her with walking stick after she refused to let him use the toilet
- Trains delayed after vehicle hits bridge at Norwood Junction
- Poll results: Our readers back Scotland No vote
- Brothers who sparked manhunt ahead of sentencing jailed for seven years over man's death plunge
- 'Vote yes and join the fun', newly independent People's Republic of South Norwood tells Scotland