Despite failing to reach tomorrow night’s final of Britain’s Got Talent, Croydon’s Kitty and Rosie vow we have not seen the last of them.
The mother-and-daughter singing duo impressed judges with their rendition of the Diana Ross hit Ain’t No Mountain High Enough in the semi final.
But sadly Kitty Shott, 25, of Old Town, and her mother Rosie Nicholas, 48, of Thornton Heath, lost out in the public vote.
Following their loss they tweeted: “Still buzzing from last night! Receiving some amazing support! Britain watch out we're coming for you! #bgt #teamkisie.”
- It's the 100th birthday today of a lady who yearns to keep a chicken in her care home like the old times
- Croydon choristers singing their way to Rugby World Cup role
- Croydon cycling: Olympic champions including Team Wiggins set to race through town
- Serial con artist spared jail for 37 frauds - including scamming former prisoner of war out of thousands
- PICTURES: Arts quarter gets fresh spray of paint as gallery and shop opens