Croydon's Britain's Got Talent duo Kitty and Rosie will continue singing despite semi-final defeat
Despite failing to reach tomorrow night’s final of Britain’s Got Talent, Croydon’s Kitty and Rosie vow we have not seen the last of them.
The mother-and-daughter singing duo impressed judges with their rendition of the Diana Ross hit Ain’t No Mountain High Enough in the semi final.
But sadly Kitty Shott, 25, of Old Town, and her mother Rosie Nicholas, 48, of Thornton Heath, lost out in the public vote.
Following their loss they tweeted: “Still buzzing from last night! Receiving some amazing support! Britain watch out we're coming for you! #bgt #teamkisie.”
- Passengers urged to plan an alternative route due to London Bridge station rebuild
- Live music to celebrate Wandle Park restoration
- The Great British Busk Off
- Croydon's twin town of Arnhem in Holland set for British invasion
- Police make two arrests and seize £3,000 in drug raid
Comments are closed on this article.