Despite failing to reach tomorrow night’s final of Britain’s Got Talent, Croydon’s Kitty and Rosie vow we have not seen the last of them.
The mother-and-daughter singing duo impressed judges with their rendition of the Diana Ross hit Ain’t No Mountain High Enough in the semi final.
But sadly Kitty Shott, 25, of Old Town, and her mother Rosie Nicholas, 48, of Thornton Heath, lost out in the public vote.
Following their loss they tweeted: “Still buzzing from last night! Receiving some amazing support! Britain watch out we're coming for you! #bgt #teamkisie.”
- Man who raped 5-year-old Sutton girl jailed for 13 years
- The UK’s ‘favourite fast food restaurant’ Five Guys is coming to Croydon
- Burglary gang stole expensive cars and used them to steal from convenience stores
- Meet the mum who used her maternity leave to travel the world with her baby
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords