Despite failing to reach tomorrow night’s final of Britain’s Got Talent, Croydon’s Kitty and Rosie vow we have not seen the last of them.
The mother-and-daughter singing duo impressed judges with their rendition of the Diana Ross hit Ain’t No Mountain High Enough in the semi final.
But sadly Kitty Shott, 25, of Old Town, and her mother Rosie Nicholas, 48, of Thornton Heath, lost out in the public vote.
Following their loss they tweeted: “Still buzzing from last night! Receiving some amazing support! Britain watch out we're coming for you! #bgt #teamkisie.”
- Retired headteacher appeals conviction for having sex with 14-year-old boy
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Child sex abuse inquiry 'will not work in current form,' say victims from Croydon care home
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London
- Sadiq Khan to launch inquiry into foreign property investors over fears 'dirty money' is flooding into London