Despite failing to reach tomorrow night’s final of Britain’s Got Talent, Croydon’s Kitty and Rosie vow we have not seen the last of them.
The mother-and-daughter singing duo impressed judges with their rendition of the Diana Ross hit Ain’t No Mountain High Enough in the semi final.
But sadly Kitty Shott, 25, of Old Town, and her mother Rosie Nicholas, 48, of Thornton Heath, lost out in the public vote.
Following their loss they tweeted: “Still buzzing from last night! Receiving some amazing support! Britain watch out we're coming for you! #bgt #teamkisie.”
- Man charged with raping woman in Croydon town centre
- Police sergeant accused of failing to respond to murder 'lied about investigations and tried to silence colleagues'
- Croydon to lose five 'underused' police bases as Met slashes costs
- McDonald's in Thornton Heath introduces table service
- Man to appear in court charged with exposing himself and racially abusing a police officer