Despite failing to reach tomorrow night’s final of Britain’s Got Talent, Croydon’s Kitty and Rosie vow we have not seen the last of them.
The mother-and-daughter singing duo impressed judges with their rendition of the Diana Ross hit Ain’t No Mountain High Enough in the semi final.
But sadly Kitty Shott, 25, of Old Town, and her mother Rosie Nicholas, 48, of Thornton Heath, lost out in the public vote.
Following their loss they tweeted: “Still buzzing from last night! Receiving some amazing support! Britain watch out we're coming for you! #bgt #teamkisie.”
- Nursery told to improve after allegation child was physically and verbally harmed by staff
- 'Robbing Peter to pay Paul': Council leader blasts Government funding decrease in angry letter
- Southern drivers suspend strikes ahead of new talks
- After Marmite panic comes courgette crunch: Supermarket supplies of veg run low
- Police 'extremely concerned' for welfare of missing woman known to frequent Croydon