Despite failing to reach tomorrow night’s final of Britain’s Got Talent, Croydon’s Kitty and Rosie vow we have not seen the last of them.
The mother-and-daughter singing duo impressed judges with their rendition of the Diana Ross hit Ain’t No Mountain High Enough in the semi final.
But sadly Kitty Shott, 25, of Old Town, and her mother Rosie Nicholas, 48, of Thornton Heath, lost out in the public vote.
Following their loss they tweeted: “Still buzzing from last night! Receiving some amazing support! Britain watch out we're coming for you! #bgt #teamkisie.”
- NHS workers out on strike again over 'fair pay'
- Eight-year-old schoolgirl donates her pocket money to replace a stolen poppy appeal tin
- HIV testing bus touring Croydon to spread health message
- Council bosses call on the Chancellor to give Croydon more powers
- Man charged over Thornton Heath murder