VIDEO: Celebrity chef Simon Rimmer cooks up a storm in Tesco Purley
Celebrity chef Simon Rimmer teased shoppers taste buds with a series of cooking demonstrations at Tesco Extra in Purley at the weekend.
The Channel 4 Sunday Brunch presenter cooked up a storm in the store's portable cookery theatre, providing customers with a taste of five delicious dishes.
The restaurateur served up easy cook meals including Cuban spice chicken with rice and beef and onion pie with cream cheese pastry.
Having recently designed his own beer range, the chef also advised shoppers on the perfect pint to go with each dish.
- Nearly 300 people tested for HIV using mobile clinic
- Sisters call for law change after £1.3m payout man died penniless
- Five charged after sawn-off shotgun found in car
- Robbers smash through patio doors to steal cash
- Pupils sing carols to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care
Comments are closed on this article.