Former Crystal Palace chairman Ron Noades's wife Novello helps raise thousands with Casino Royale charity night
A host of celebrities helped raise thousands of pounds for charity last month.
Novello Noades, of Purley, organised a charity casino night with a Casino Royale theme which raised money for the Veilindre Cancer charity in South Wales and Cystic Fibrosis.
TV weather girl Sian Lloyd, ex England footballer Des Walker and Peterborough’s director of football Barry Fry among others supported the event.
Guests took part in an auction, which included a ten night stay at Mrs Noades’ luxury Barbados villa, raised about £9,000.
Mrs Noades said: “I am delighted and so pleased we raised such a healthy sum. Everyone I have spoken to thoroughly enjoyed the evening and are asking me when the next one is.
“I want to give a special mention and thanks to Amy Hubert, my husband's PA who helped me enormously in the run up to Friday and to my husband Ron who supports all the charity work I do and allows me to use Altonwood’s golf course facilities.
“The event was not only a great success for charity but a fantastic night out enjoyed by all."
- Rough Copy miss out on X Factor final place
- Rough Copy to discover X Factor final fate tonight
- African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust urges shoppers to give the gift of life this Christmas
- Two taken to hospital after bedroom fire in South Norwood
- Labour leader Ed Miliband sends message of support to riot victims at Riot from Wrong screening
Comments are closed on this article.