BBC The Apprentice winner Tim Campbell coming to Croydon to inspire young entrepreneurs
The first winner of the BBC’s Apprentice is coming to Croydon to help aspiring entrepreneurs turn their business ideas into reality.
Tim Campbell’s Bright Ideas Trust is holding Your Lightbulb Moment, two free half-day events for 16 to 30 year olds, at Fairfield Halls on October 30.
Attendees will take part in workshops, practical activities and talks led by Mr Campbell to find out what it takes to start up their own business.
Margaret Mountford, one of Sir Alan Sugar’s original advisors on the Apprentice, will form part of an expert investor panel to hear people’s business ideas.
The event, which is supported by Accenture, aims to give practical advice and attendees to network with other young people.
“We believe more should be done to help these aspiring entrepreneurs to realise their potential,” said Lisa Gagliani, chief executive of the Bright Ideas Trust.
To register for the event visit www.yourlightbulbmoment.biz
- More Croydon residents get into Christmas spirit with dazzling displays
- Teen shot with Taser by police over false gun claims
- Crystal Palace Transition Town to launch community guide
- Attacker who disappeared following release from prison arrested
- Suspected illegal immigrant arrested during routine traffic stop in Thornton Heath
Comments are closed on this article.