Cyclist injured in collision with car in Croydon town centre
A cyclist has been injured after being hit by a car in Croydon town centre.
The 46-year-old man suffered arm injuries when he was struck by a silver car in Katherine Street at just before 12pm today.
Paramedics from London Ambulance Service took him to Croydon University Hospital as a priority.
Croydon High Street was closed following the crash but has now reopened.
- Couple who met on 01/02/03 get married on 11/12/13
- Police spied on anti-apartheid protesters in Croydon
- Teen accused of killing schoolboy on bus tells court he was 'a bully'
- Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
- Crystal Palace ponders new 'Palace Pound' currency
Comments are closed on this article.