Police want to speak to two women following Croydon tram attacks

Croydon Guardian: Police search for tram attack women Police search for tram attack women

Police are searching for two women after unprovoked attacks with glass bottles onboard a tram were caught on CCTV.

The incident, on Saturday June 2, saw the pair of women board a Beckenham-bound tram at Sandilands and become embroiled in two separate disputes, injuring their victims with glass bottles after words were exchanged.

Detective constable Ostin Elkins said: "As the tram approached Harrington Road around 8.45pm, a brief verbal exchange took place between the first victim and one of the women, before the woman punched her in the left eye.

“A fellow passenger then intervened and tried to push the woman away but she returned and struck the victim with a glass bottle, leaving her with heavy bruising and bleeding, which required stitches.

“The pair then left the tram at Harrington Road and re-boarded via different doors but became embroiled in an argument with another group of women, with the second woman spitting at one of the group before hitting her over the head with a glass bottle.”

British Transport Police have released CCTV images in a hope of identifying the women.

DC Elkins said: “From our enquiries, including reviewing CCTV footage and speaking to witnesses, it is clear that these were unprovoked, vicious attacks on two innocent women, which have understandably left them shaken.

“The tram was very busy at the time, so I am sure passengers would have seen something. If you can name the women in the images we have released or have any information that could help our investigation we want to hear from you.”

Anyone with information can call police on 0800 40 50 40 reference B6/LSA of 06/07/12

Comments (13)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:53am Sat 7 Jul 12

ade12001 says...

let's see what happens to these "tram" criminals then?
let's see what happens to these "tram" criminals then? ade12001

10:10am Sat 7 Jul 12

Beach Sleeper says...

Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram...
Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers.....
Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me..... Beach Sleeper

11:38am Sat 7 Jul 12

Petoria21 says...

Beach Sleeper wrote:
Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters).

House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said.
Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate!
[quote][p][bold]Beach Sleeper[/bold] wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....[/p][/quote]WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate! Petoria21

10:43pm Sat 7 Jul 12

ANNE GILES says...

Petoria21 wrote:
Beach Sleeper wrote:
Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters).

House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said.
Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate!
Good for you!!!
[quote][p][bold]Petoria21[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Beach Sleeper[/bold] wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....[/p][/quote]WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate![/p][/quote]Good for you!!! ANNE GILES

9:48am Mon 9 Jul 12

miss rumble tumble says...

Beach Sleeper wrote:
Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
nothing wrong with those comments, perfectly acceptable and shared by a lot of people
[quote][p][bold]Beach Sleeper[/bold] wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....[/p][/quote]nothing wrong with those comments, perfectly acceptable and shared by a lot of people miss rumble tumble

9:50am Mon 9 Jul 12

miss rumble tumble says...

ANNE GILES wrote:
Petoria21 wrote:
Beach Sleeper wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate!
Good for you!!!
didnt you used to have a blog on here that was eventually removed by the publics complaints over the contents?
[quote][p][bold]ANNE GILES[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Petoria21[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Beach Sleeper[/bold] wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....[/p][/quote]WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate![/p][/quote]Good for you!!![/p][/quote]didnt you used to have a blog on here that was eventually removed by the publics complaints over the contents? miss rumble tumble

10:04am Mon 9 Jul 12

Vitriolal says...

Petoria21 wrote:
Beach Sleeper wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate!
Ridiculous comments.
Croydon is well known around the world now as the place where criminals burned down Reeves shop and endangered a lot of lives by robbing and burning down their own community!
House prices are dropping you clown in Croydon... look it up on the net!
Who would want to move to Croydon after the riots and constant reports of crime in its shopping centre and on its public transport system!
Just because you are "stuck"in Croydon and cant afford to move out at your age, that is your tough cheese... accept what you have got and get over the fact that Croydon is not what it once was! Lol
[quote][p][bold]Petoria21[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Beach Sleeper[/bold] wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....[/p][/quote]WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate![/p][/quote]Ridiculous comments. Croydon is well known around the world now as the place where criminals burned down Reeves shop and endangered a lot of lives by robbing and burning down their own community! House prices are dropping you clown in Croydon... look it up on the net! Who would want to move to Croydon after the riots and constant reports of crime in its shopping centre and on its public transport system! Just because you are "stuck"in Croydon and cant afford to move out at your age, that is your tough cheese... accept what you have got and get over the fact that Croydon is not what it once was! Lol Vitriolal

10:12am Mon 9 Jul 12

Double Glazing says...

miss rumble tumble wrote:
ANNE GILES wrote:
Petoria21 wrote:
Beach Sleeper wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate!
Good for you!!!
didnt you used to have a blog on here that was eventually removed by the publics complaints over the contents?
The blog was shut down for making racist/sexist comments I seem to remember seeing on some east England forum?
[quote][p][bold]miss rumble tumble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ANNE GILES[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Petoria21[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Beach Sleeper[/bold] wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....[/p][/quote]WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate![/p][/quote]Good for you!!![/p][/quote]didnt you used to have a blog on here that was eventually removed by the publics complaints over the contents?[/p][/quote]The blog was shut down for making racist/sexist comments I seem to remember seeing on some east England forum? Double Glazing

12:30pm Mon 9 Jul 12

Petoria21 says...

Vitriolal wrote:
Petoria21 wrote:
Beach Sleeper wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate!
Ridiculous comments. Croydon is well known around the world now as the place where criminals burned down Reeves shop and endangered a lot of lives by robbing and burning down their own community! House prices are dropping you clown in Croydon... look it up on the net! Who would want to move to Croydon after the riots and constant reports of crime in its shopping centre and on its public transport system! Just because you are "stuck"in Croydon and cant afford to move out at your age, that is your tough cheese... accept what you have got and get over the fact that Croydon is not what it once was! Lol
No I am not this person that had a blog! there you go again painting the everyone with the same brush! And to Vitriolal as a matter of fact I am a branch Manager for a very well established Estate Agents in Croydon and our research and our experiance shows that more and more people want to move to Croydon and that also house prices are rising! Also just for you to know not that this is any of your business but I am a Landlord of 4 properties in Croydon and also own my own home. So before you judge people and think you know what your talking about think again because clearly you judged me wrong the same way you have judged Croydon wrong. Im not quite sure why you have got on such a high horse when clearly you know very little about Croydon and the people of Croydon. Yes the Riots did alot of damage but what about all the people that pulled together for the Croydon clear up? Might I add we did this for free and didnt expect to be paid! Oh that right because we are so shameful! Ask yourself would the people in your neibourhood do that? I very much doubt it! So before you start putting down our community start taking a look closer to home. Once again to clear up any confusion I am unaware of this 'BLOG' you keep talking about and that was not myself! So again please do not paint me with the brush you paint everyone else with!
[quote][p][bold]Vitriolal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Petoria21[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Beach Sleeper[/bold] wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....[/p][/quote]WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate![/p][/quote]Ridiculous comments. Croydon is well known around the world now as the place where criminals burned down Reeves shop and endangered a lot of lives by robbing and burning down their own community! House prices are dropping you clown in Croydon... look it up on the net! Who would want to move to Croydon after the riots and constant reports of crime in its shopping centre and on its public transport system! Just because you are "stuck"in Croydon and cant afford to move out at your age, that is your tough cheese... accept what you have got and get over the fact that Croydon is not what it once was! Lol[/p][/quote]No I am not this person that had a blog! there you go again painting the everyone with the same brush! And to Vitriolal as a matter of fact I am a branch Manager for a very well established Estate Agents in Croydon and our research and our experiance shows that more and more people want to move to Croydon and that also house prices are rising! Also just for you to know not that this is any of your business but I am a Landlord of 4 properties in Croydon and also own my own home. So before you judge people and think you know what your talking about think again because clearly you judged me wrong the same way you have judged Croydon wrong. Im not quite sure why you have got on such a high horse when clearly you know very little about Croydon and the people of Croydon. Yes the Riots did alot of damage but what about all the people that pulled together for the Croydon clear up? Might I add we did this for free and didnt expect to be paid! Oh that right because we are so shameful! Ask yourself would the people in your neibourhood do that? I very much doubt it! So before you start putting down our community start taking a look closer to home. Once again to clear up any confusion I am unaware of this 'BLOG' you keep talking about and that was not myself! So again please do not paint me with the brush you paint everyone else with! Petoria21

9:58am Tue 10 Jul 12

Gold and Silver says...

Petoria21 wrote:
Vitriolal wrote:
Petoria21 wrote:
Beach Sleeper wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate!
Ridiculous comments. Croydon is well known around the world now as the place where criminals burned down Reeves shop and endangered a lot of lives by robbing and burning down their own community! House prices are dropping you clown in Croydon... look it up on the net! Who would want to move to Croydon after the riots and constant reports of crime in its shopping centre and on its public transport system! Just because you are "stuck"in Croydon and cant afford to move out at your age, that is your tough cheese... accept what you have got and get over the fact that Croydon is not what it once was! Lol
No I am not this person that had a blog! there you go again painting the everyone with the same brush! And to Vitriolal as a matter of fact I am a branch Manager for a very well established Estate Agents in Croydon and our research and our experiance shows that more and more people want to move to Croydon and that also house prices are rising! Also just for you to know not that this is any of your business but I am a Landlord of 4 properties in Croydon and also own my own home. So before you judge people and think you know what your talking about think again because clearly you judged me wrong the same way you have judged Croydon wrong. Im not quite sure why you have got on such a high horse when clearly you know very little about Croydon and the people of Croydon. Yes the Riots did alot of damage but what about all the people that pulled together for the Croydon clear up? Might I add we did this for free and didnt expect to be paid! Oh that right because we are so shameful! Ask yourself would the people in your neibourhood do that? I very much doubt it! So before you start putting down our community start taking a look closer to home. Once again to clear up any confusion I am unaware of this 'BLOG' you keep talking about and that was not myself! So again please do not paint me with the brush you paint everyone else with!
You got to be the only branch manager of an estate agents in the world that thinks that having a riot in their town makes people think,oh look that seems a nice area to move to! hah!
instead of trying to con people with your own BS that civil disturbances in areas has no lasting effect on business sales and property prices in croydon go out and tackle the problem head on instead of waiting until the place is razed to the ground and offer to sweep up the remains,take on the gangs and robbers,tackle the anti social behaviour on trams and buses,and challenge the louts who are destroying croydon but you are probably a coward to do that so instead just try to con people with your own BS hoping some one actually believes your garbage and spin!
[quote][p][bold]Petoria21[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Vitriolal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Petoria21[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Beach Sleeper[/bold] wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....[/p][/quote]WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate![/p][/quote]Ridiculous comments. Croydon is well known around the world now as the place where criminals burned down Reeves shop and endangered a lot of lives by robbing and burning down their own community! House prices are dropping you clown in Croydon... look it up on the net! Who would want to move to Croydon after the riots and constant reports of crime in its shopping centre and on its public transport system! Just because you are "stuck"in Croydon and cant afford to move out at your age, that is your tough cheese... accept what you have got and get over the fact that Croydon is not what it once was! Lol[/p][/quote]No I am not this person that had a blog! there you go again painting the everyone with the same brush! And to Vitriolal as a matter of fact I am a branch Manager for a very well established Estate Agents in Croydon and our research and our experiance shows that more and more people want to move to Croydon and that also house prices are rising! Also just for you to know not that this is any of your business but I am a Landlord of 4 properties in Croydon and also own my own home. So before you judge people and think you know what your talking about think again because clearly you judged me wrong the same way you have judged Croydon wrong. Im not quite sure why you have got on such a high horse when clearly you know very little about Croydon and the people of Croydon. Yes the Riots did alot of damage but what about all the people that pulled together for the Croydon clear up? Might I add we did this for free and didnt expect to be paid! Oh that right because we are so shameful! Ask yourself would the people in your neibourhood do that? I very much doubt it! So before you start putting down our community start taking a look closer to home. Once again to clear up any confusion I am unaware of this 'BLOG' you keep talking about and that was not myself! So again please do not paint me with the brush you paint everyone else with![/p][/quote]You got to be the only branch manager of an estate agents in the world that thinks that having a riot in their town makes people think,oh look that seems a nice area to move to! hah! instead of trying to con people with your own BS that civil disturbances in areas has no lasting effect on business sales and property prices in croydon go out and tackle the problem head on instead of waiting until the place is razed to the ground and offer to sweep up the remains,take on the gangs and robbers,tackle the anti social behaviour on trams and buses,and challenge the louts who are destroying croydon but you are probably a coward to do that so instead just try to con people with your own BS hoping some one actually believes your garbage and spin! Gold and Silver

10:10am Thu 12 Jul 12

Brian Sewer3 says...

miss rumble tumble wrote:
ANNE GILES wrote:
Petoria21 wrote:
Beach Sleeper wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....
WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate!
Good for you!!!
didnt you used to have a blog on here that was eventually removed by the publics complaints over the contents?
Some1 posted a funny poem on the old pages of the blog an she never knew it was very funny we were all laughing in our office then she was banned as ppl complained by the hundred as for the racist things she was saying she thought she could insult brits but it was very insulting so they just banned her 4 good m8s
[quote][p][bold]miss rumble tumble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ANNE GILES[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Petoria21[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Beach Sleeper[/bold] wrote: Clearly these women are very dangerous individuals because they sought out innocent members of the travelling public to violently attack not once but twice on the same tram... Was there a motive? because it does not seem to fit into the usual bracket of mindless arguments on public transport in Croydon between passengers..... Awful place, why anyone would bother visiting Croydon is beyond me.....[/p][/quote]WOW! what a shame that you are such a narrow minded individual! Just because you read stuff over the internet and in the papers what gives you the right to pass such judgement about Croydon! Have you ever branched out from the little bubble you seem to be living in? Croydon isnt as bad as people like you make out. Yeah ok we have some people that do give Croydon a bad name but alot of the popularity are professional people who are very respectful! Ive grew up in Croydon and am still living here now and wouldnt change. Maybe you should look into other area's that are a whole lot worse than Croydon and also have a larger majority of people claiming benefits (No doubt you are one of them wasters). House prices are rising in Croydon oh that must be because its such an "awful place" like you said. Stop being so judemental and small minded and think about what your actually saying before you say things! No doubt your making this comment form you council flat that is on the 12th floor of a run down estate![/p][/quote]Good for you!!![/p][/quote]didnt you used to have a blog on here that was eventually removed by the publics complaints over the contents?[/p][/quote]Some1 posted a funny poem on the old pages of the blog an she never knew it was very funny we were all laughing in our office then she was banned as ppl complained by the hundred as for the racist things she was saying she thought she could insult brits but it was very insulting so they just banned her 4 good m8s Brian Sewer3

9:52am Sat 14 Jul 12

Petoria21 says...

Again that was not me who you all seem to be speaking about! I am English myself why would I want to insult my own race? Petoria is not my name its a user name! Deranged people!
Again that was not me who you all seem to be speaking about! I am English myself why would I want to insult my own race? Petoria is not my name its a user name! Deranged people! Petoria21

10:09am Sun 15 Jul 12

Tony L Martin says...

Police have Now confirmed. Both victims are White.
Police have Now confirmed. Both victims are White. Tony L Martin

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree