Members of Crystal Palace’s first team enjoyed an Argentinean feast at Julian Speroni’s restaurant on Monday night.
The aptly named Speroni restaurant, in Purley, opened last year in and players along with their wives and girlfriends took time out of their Premier League schedule to visit the venue in support of their teammate.
Julian Speroni, Adlene Guedioura, Marouane Chamakh and Christian Barrionuevo owner of Buenos Aires Restaurant
Tony Pulis and other members of the coaching team opted out of dining with the players and instead went next door to the Buenos Aires Restaurant owned by Cristian Barrionuevo.
Gisele Orellano, who works at the restaurant, said: “It was a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere where some friends were enjoying homemade food and a lovely evening."
Manager Tony Pulis (left)
Palace players and their wives and girlfriends
Crystal Palace players enjoy a meal at Speroni
Players and their other halves enjoy the evening.
Mr Orellano added: “Unfortunately they couldn’t have wine because they are in the middle of the season, but they certainly enjoyed the food.
“For starters they had croquettes and antipasti. For their mains they could choose between 5 dishes. But most of them had the Rib eye steak.”
The players seemed to enjoy their night out with striker Dwight Gayle tweeting after that he had enjoyed a nice meal and top food.
For more information about Speroni go to facebook.com/SPERONIRESTAURANT or follow them on twitter @SperoniUk and @barestaurantuk.
- Vicious Polish thugs 'hiding in Croydon'. Have you seen them?
- 'His eye was pouring with blood and I thought he was a goner': Driver cradles moped rider after crash
- VIDEO: Film appeals to ethnic minorities to join bone marrow register in memory of Kevin Kararwa
- Hammer attack in South Norwood: Man charged with attempted murder
- Life imprisonment for man who killed girlfriend by stamping on her head after Facebook password row