Crystal Palace take on Manchester United this weekend and what better way to build up to the game with the latest episode of Eagle Eye.
This week sees Croydon Guardian sport reporter Tim Ashton make his long awaited debut on the show.
Joined by regular host Andrew Bloss and the Five Year Plan Fanzine's Matt Woosnam, the trio have plenty of Palace news to get stuck into.
After a busy transfer window, Palace's new recruits put on a fantastic performance against West Brom as Tony Pulis' team grabbed a vital 3-1 win and we will discuss who impressed most during the game.
We listen back to Palace co-chairman Stephen Browett's interview and we hear what Tony Pulis had to say to Tim Ashton this week ahead of the club’s home game against last year’s title winners Manchester United.
Tune in from 8pm for an hour of Palace chat at croydonradio.com. If you miss the show you can download the podcast tomorrow morning.
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- School warns about gangs after 14-year-old stabbed in the neck following fight
- Croydon tram crash victims 'ejected through windows' during derailment
- Vigilante paedophile hunters live stream 'sting' on Facebook
- Don't name streets after people in case they are paedophiles, councils told