Crystal Palace take on Manchester United this weekend and what better way to build up to the game with the latest episode of Eagle Eye.
This week sees Croydon Guardian sport reporter Tim Ashton make his long awaited debut on the show.
Joined by regular host Andrew Bloss and the Five Year Plan Fanzine's Matt Woosnam, the trio have plenty of Palace news to get stuck into.
After a busy transfer window, Palace's new recruits put on a fantastic performance against West Brom as Tony Pulis' team grabbed a vital 3-1 win and we will discuss who impressed most during the game.
We listen back to Palace co-chairman Stephen Browett's interview and we hear what Tony Pulis had to say to Tim Ashton this week ahead of the club’s home game against last year’s title winners Manchester United.
Tune in from 8pm for an hour of Palace chat at croydonradio.com. If you miss the show you can download the podcast tomorrow morning.
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway