Crystal Palace take on Manchester United this weekend and what better way to build up to the game with the latest episode of Eagle Eye.
This week sees Croydon Guardian sport reporter Tim Ashton make his long awaited debut on the show.
Joined by regular host Andrew Bloss and the Five Year Plan Fanzine's Matt Woosnam, the trio have plenty of Palace news to get stuck into.
After a busy transfer window, Palace's new recruits put on a fantastic performance against West Brom as Tony Pulis' team grabbed a vital 3-1 win and we will discuss who impressed most during the game.
We listen back to Palace co-chairman Stephen Browett's interview and we hear what Tony Pulis had to say to Tim Ashton this week ahead of the club’s home game against last year’s title winners Manchester United.
Tune in from 8pm for an hour of Palace chat at croydonradio.com. If you miss the show you can download the podcast tomorrow morning.
- DISMISSED: Racist police sergeant who 'deliberately ignored' reports of a fatal stabbing found guilty of misconduct
- Croydon Council to 'urgently' look at road safety after death of cyclist
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra to bring spirit of the Proms to Croydon
- See Helen Mirren as the Queen again in The Audience on screen in Croydon
- Scorned lover cleared of pouring scalding coffee on ex boyfriend's face