Crystal Palace take on Manchester United this weekend and what better way to build up to the game with the latest episode of Eagle Eye.
This week sees Croydon Guardian sport reporter Tim Ashton make his long awaited debut on the show.
Joined by regular host Andrew Bloss and the Five Year Plan Fanzine's Matt Woosnam, the trio have plenty of Palace news to get stuck into.
After a busy transfer window, Palace's new recruits put on a fantastic performance against West Brom as Tony Pulis' team grabbed a vital 3-1 win and we will discuss who impressed most during the game.
We listen back to Palace co-chairman Stephen Browett's interview and we hear what Tony Pulis had to say to Tim Ashton this week ahead of the club’s home game against last year’s title winners Manchester United.
Tune in from 8pm for an hour of Palace chat at croydonradio.com. If you miss the show you can download the podcast tomorrow morning.
- Cyclist killed by car during race in France
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise
- Met police officer and council worker cleared of misusing work computers in dispute over dodgy second-hand car
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months