Mental health was the focus on Eagle Eye this week.
Crystal Palace’s mental health ambassador Paul Richards was a guest on the show and shared his powerful story about how got involved in his current role.
The Five Year Plan’s online editor Matt Woosnam, who is also a member of the Talk Easy Trust, also gave his views on the important role the football club can play in tackling issues around mental health.
There was also a look back on the Manchester United and Swansea games, as well as reviewing the home match against Southampton this Saturday.
Listen to the show here or go to Croydon Radio.
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 'Hometown pride' of Croydon to be represented in new fashion label
- Tram services added to TfL tube map for first time
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- New state of the art 'tech hub' opens in Croydon town centre