Mental health was the focus on Eagle Eye this week.
Crystal Palace’s mental health ambassador Paul Richards was a guest on the show and shared his powerful story about how got involved in his current role.
The Five Year Plan’s online editor Matt Woosnam, who is also a member of the Talk Easy Trust, also gave his views on the important role the football club can play in tackling issues around mental health.
There was also a look back on the Manchester United and Swansea games, as well as reviewing the home match against Southampton this Saturday.
Listen to the show here or go to Croydon Radio.
- Life sentences for thugs who beat father-of-two to death in community centre attack
- Ghosts, screaming spirits and hauntings: Which are the most spooky places?
- Your guide to Halloween events across Croydon
- Send us your scariest Halloween pictures
- Street food revolution will move indoors when Surrey StrEatery launches with a bang