Mental health was the focus on Eagle Eye this week.
Crystal Palace’s mental health ambassador Paul Richards was a guest on the show and shared his powerful story about how got involved in his current role.
The Five Year Plan’s online editor Matt Woosnam, who is also a member of the Talk Easy Trust, also gave his views on the important role the football club can play in tackling issues around mental health.
There was also a look back on the Manchester United and Swansea games, as well as reviewing the home match against Southampton this Saturday.
Listen to the show here or go to Croydon Radio.
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- Storm Doris: police cordon off road as metal frame on high building comes loose in strong winds
- Thornton Heath's only KFC closes doors for good - upsetting fried chicken lovers in the area
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- Storm Doris: Women treated by paramedics after tree falls on her car