Mental health was the focus on Eagle Eye this week.
Crystal Palace’s mental health ambassador Paul Richards was a guest on the show and shared his powerful story about how got involved in his current role.
The Five Year Plan’s online editor Matt Woosnam, who is also a member of the Talk Easy Trust, also gave his views on the important role the football club can play in tackling issues around mental health.
There was also a look back on the Manchester United and Swansea games, as well as reviewing the home match against Southampton this Saturday.
Listen to the show here or go to Croydon Radio.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- 'Residents be damned' - Croydon Council pushes 1,000-home development plan despite mounting pressure
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Bridge joint replacement to close M25 between Chertsey and Cobham next weekend
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers