Mental health was the focus on Eagle Eye this week.
Crystal Palace’s mental health ambassador Paul Richards was a guest on the show and shared his powerful story about how got involved in his current role.
The Five Year Plan’s online editor Matt Woosnam, who is also a member of the Talk Easy Trust, also gave his views on the important role the football club can play in tackling issues around mental health.
There was also a look back on the Manchester United and Swansea games, as well as reviewing the home match against Southampton this Saturday.
Listen to the show here or go to Croydon Radio.
- Crystal Palace deadline day protest disrupts Sky Sports show
- Clubbers 'deliberately targeted' by hit and run driver
- Children to get say in parliamentary debate
- Killer brothers who went on the run to finally face their sentences
- Back to school safety campaign launched by Croydon police