Two Crystal Palace players are set to go head-to-head in a pre World Cup friendly next month.
Eagles skipper Mile Jedinak will be going up against midfield partner Kagisho Dikgacoi as Australia take on South Africa in Sydney.
The match will be Australia’s last before they head to Brazil for the World Cup.
South Africa will play the Socceroos at the ANZ Stadium on May 26 before playing New Zealand in Auckland four days later.
- Acting CEO confirmed as permanent Croydon Council boss
- Teenager admits knifing to death South Norwood man - but claims stabbing was self-defence after drug deal went wrong
- Baby fighting for life after car crashes with lorry in South Croydon
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- A day of remembrance - 100 years since the beginning of the Battle of The Somme we ask our readers for their stories of that most terrible of battles