Two Crystal Palace players are set to go head-to-head in a pre World Cup friendly next month.
Eagles skipper Mile Jedinak will be going up against midfield partner Kagisho Dikgacoi as Australia take on South Africa in Sydney.
The match will be Australia’s last before they head to Brazil for the World Cup.
South Africa will play the Socceroos at the ANZ Stadium on May 26 before playing New Zealand in Auckland four days later.
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- House damaged in Thornton Heath fire
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief