Two Crystal Palace players are set to go head-to-head in a pre World Cup friendly next month.
Eagles skipper Mile Jedinak will be going up against midfield partner Kagisho Dikgacoi as Australia take on South Africa in Sydney.
The match will be Australia’s last before they head to Brazil for the World Cup.
South Africa will play the Socceroos at the ANZ Stadium on May 26 before playing New Zealand in Auckland four days later.
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives
- The Sun apologises after mistakenly using picture of Croydon tram crash wreckage to illustrate story about Coronation Street
- Croydon chef finalist for Best Takeaway Chef in Britain
- Fears for 'safety and wellbeing' of missing teenage girl with links to south west London