Two Crystal Palace players are set to go head-to-head in a pre World Cup friendly next month.
Eagles skipper Mile Jedinak will be going up against midfield partner Kagisho Dikgacoi as Australia take on South Africa in Sydney.
The match will be Australia’s last before they head to Brazil for the World Cup.
South Africa will play the Socceroos at the ANZ Stadium on May 26 before playing New Zealand in Auckland four days later.
- Patricia Hay-Justice to be next mayor of Croydon
- Matthews Yard at risk of closure with £100k debts
- Three cleared of Danny Gough axe murder
- Closure of Purley Pool postponed
- VIDEO: Train struggles through the flood water which ruined commutes across south London this weekend