Two Crystal Palace players are set to go head-to-head in a pre World Cup friendly next month.
Eagles skipper Mile Jedinak will be going up against midfield partner Kagisho Dikgacoi as Australia take on South Africa in Sydney.
The match will be Australia’s last before they head to Brazil for the World Cup.
South Africa will play the Socceroos at the ANZ Stadium on May 26 before playing New Zealand in Auckland four days later.
- UPDATE: Eight-year-old girl falls three floors from Crystal Palace balcony
- Police hunting man who punched train passenger after he intervened to stop abuse
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- Pack a brolly: Wet and windy start to the day with outbreaks of drizzle throughout the afternoon
- Heathrow anti-expansion campaigners host mock 70th birthday celebrations for the airport