The Palace are staying up and the Eagle Eye team were back in studio to look back on a fantastic season for the Eagles.
The Croydon Guardian’s Andy Bloss and Tim Ashton, the Five Year Plan’s Matt Woosnam and veteran Palace correspondent Graham Moody discussed a whole load of topics on the show.
These included the game against Man City, Scarlett Hewitt’s special day as a mascot, a look back at how exactly Palace stayed up after the dreadful start they had and who was the team’s player of the year.
Listen to the podcast NOW:
You can also download it from the Croydon Radio website.
- GLA elections: The candidates vying for votes in Croydon and Sutton
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell said to be under investigation by police after claims he broke election spending laws
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather