Eagle Eye team celebrate Palace's Premier League survival and nominate their player of the year
The Palace are staying up and the Eagle Eye team were back in studio to look back on a fantastic season for the Eagles.
The Croydon Guardian’s Andy Bloss and Tim Ashton, the Five Year Plan’s Matt Woosnam and veteran Palace correspondent Graham Moody discussed a whole load of topics on the show.
These included the game against Man City, Scarlett Hewitt’s special day as a mascot, a look back at how exactly Palace stayed up after the dreadful start they had and who was the team’s player of the year.
Listen to the podcast NOW:
You can also download it from the Croydon Radio website.
- Former Welsh rugby international guilty of assault of glamour model at Dane Bowers home
- Olympic photographer and Queen speak for first time as he receives MBE
- Captain Sensible's seat is pride of South Norwood
- Battle lines drawn over plans for Lidl in Upper Norwood
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
Comments are closed on this article.