The Palace are staying up and the Eagle Eye team were back in studio to look back on a fantastic season for the Eagles.
The Croydon Guardian’s Andy Bloss and Tim Ashton, the Five Year Plan’s Matt Woosnam and veteran Palace correspondent Graham Moody discussed a whole load of topics on the show.
These included the game against Man City, Scarlett Hewitt’s special day as a mascot, a look back at how exactly Palace stayed up after the dreadful start they had and who was the team’s player of the year.
Listen to the podcast NOW:
You can also download it from the Croydon Radio website.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told
- A £10k reward is being put up to catch the Croydon Cat Killer
- A new primary school building for 630 children has been approved in Thornton Heath
- What an Inspector ‘took home' in just one week shows how tough it is to be a police officer in south London