Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis chats to the press ahead of his team's match against Liverpool.
Pulis said he was "immensely proud" to have secured another season in the Premier League, but could not guarantee he will remain at Selhurst Park next season.
The Welshman insisted he is still very much taking things one step at a time at Palace and denied rumours of a rift with Steve Parish, the club's co-chairman.
Watch the video below:
- RMT rail union announces five-day strike in dispute with Southern
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London
- Vulnerable children in Croydon waiting too long to see social workers, warn inspectors
- Teenager rushed to hospital after being stabbed in Croydon
- ‘It’s OAP’s 11’ – The Hatton Garden Job's director and producer tell us what to expect from the film