Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis chats to the press ahead of his team's match against Liverpool.
Pulis said he was "immensely proud" to have secured another season in the Premier League, but could not guarantee he will remain at Selhurst Park next season.
The Welshman insisted he is still very much taking things one step at a time at Palace and denied rumours of a rift with Steve Parish, the club's co-chairman.
Watch the video below:
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- 'Stunning complacency': Croydon Council leader slams Brexit campaigner for reaction to market turmoil
- What you need to know about Pride in London this weekend
- Brexit: Steve Reed warns of economic 'crisis' as Croydon MPs react to historic vote