Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis chats to the press ahead of his team's match against Liverpool.
Pulis said he was "immensely proud" to have secured another season in the Premier League, but could not guarantee he will remain at Selhurst Park next season.
The Welshman insisted he is still very much taking things one step at a time at Palace and denied rumours of a rift with Steve Parish, the club's co-chairman.
Watch the video below:
- David Darko murder: Teenager jailed for minimum of 19 years for fatal stabbing in South Norwood park
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK
- Trespassing on Croydon's railways doubles as police warn of 'deadly game'
- Ale Mary: Croydon Minster to revive medieval tradition of blessing beer
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute