Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis chats to the press ahead of his team's match against Liverpool.
Pulis said he was "immensely proud" to have secured another season in the Premier League, but could not guarantee he will remain at Selhurst Park next season.
The Welshman insisted he is still very much taking things one step at a time at Palace and denied rumours of a rift with Steve Parish, the club's co-chairman.
Watch the video below:
- Scratch pervert: Tube passenger claimed he had eczema on his crotch
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- Tiny Yorkshire Terrier mauled to death by out-of-control Staffie as killer dog's owner 'runs away'
- Pop star Dane Bowers appears in court accused of assaulting former Miss Wales at Croydon home
- Celebrate FA Cup final day at Crystal Palace FC's beer festival