Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis chats to the press ahead of his team's match against Liverpool.
Pulis said he was "immensely proud" to have secured another season in the Premier League, but could not guarantee he will remain at Selhurst Park next season.
The Welshman insisted he is still very much taking things one step at a time at Palace and denied rumours of a rift with Steve Parish, the club's co-chairman.
Watch the video below:
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- Whose land is it anyway? Anger over 'filthy' fly tipping in conservation area that no one takes responsibility for
- Croydon NHS Trust removed from financial special measures but remains £30 million in the red