Selhurst Park is already gearing up for next season if this picture from the Metropolitan Police's helicopter is anything to go by.
The @MPSinthesky twitter feed posted a picture of Selhurst Park, known as the Coliseum amongst many Palace fans, with the pitch already dug up just over a week after the Eagles' dramatic draw against Liverpool last week.
Under soil heating, new floodlights and a new pitch are all in the pipleline ahead of Crystal Palace's second season in the top flight.
It is also exactly a year ago since Palace beat Brighton in the play off semi final thanks to two goals from Wilfried Zaha. Relive that dramatic evening below.
- Thornton Heath man cleared of murder over 'senseless' Dagenham stabbing
- Blind cheek: getaway driver who feigned sight loss to trick jury found guilty of shotgun shooting
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- The RNLI save lives on the Thames time and again. Now its your turn to help them