Fans can meet Crystal Palace legend Mark Bright before Premier League opener
If you fancy a pint at Palace before the game on Sunday then the club have some new meeting points for fans.
Crystal Palace play Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday and with more than 23,000 fans expected on the day, the need for a pie, pint or burger could not be greater.
There will be a new fans zone in the Directors Car Park which will have an array of food and drink available.
Kayala the Eagle and the Crystals Girls will both be in attendance.
The Crystals bar will also be open for home supporters before each home game of the season.
Eagles legend Mark Bright and Palace co-chairman Stephen Browett will be in the bar from 11.30am to 12pm.
The bar will also be serving beers from the Cronx Brewery, Kernal and Palace Ale.
The Glaziers Bar and the Red and Blue Bar will also be available to ticket holders in those areas.
For more information go to cpfc.co.uk.
- Four jailed for 72 years for Peter Hagan party murder
- Driver charged over death of South Croydon dad
- VIDEO: Croydon Council does cabaret
- Family-of-five appeal for help getting own home and equipment for terminally ill baby
- Maggot found wriggling around in Kellogg's cereal bar
Comments are closed on this article.