Former Crystal Palace chairman Ron Noades's wife Novello helps raise thousands with Casino Royale charity night
A host of celebrities helped raise thousands of pounds for charity last month.
Novello Noades, of Purley, organised a charity casino night with a Casino Royale theme which raised money for the Veilindre Cancer charity in South Wales and Cystic Fibrosis.
TV weather girl Sian Lloyd, ex England footballer Des Walker and Peterborough’s director of football Barry Fry among others supported the event.
Guests took part in an auction, which included a ten night stay at Mrs Noades’ luxury Barbados villa, raised about £9,000.
Mrs Noades said: “I am delighted and so pleased we raised such a healthy sum. Everyone I have spoken to thoroughly enjoyed the evening and are asking me when the next one is.
“I want to give a special mention and thanks to Amy Hubert, my husband's PA who helped me enormously in the run up to Friday and to my husband Ron who supports all the charity work I do and allows me to use Altonwood’s golf course facilities.
“The event was not only a great success for charity but a fantastic night out enjoyed by all."
- Palace fans raise thousands ahead of charity walk to Stamford Bridge
- Croydon Champions mascot named Caring Dog of the Year by RSPCA
- Youths to transform Crystal Palace park with digital re-brand
- Rough Copy column: Vote for us and send us through to the X Factor final
- It is getting festive at Surrey Street Market
Comments are closed on this article.