Showbiz stars to play in Crystal Palace charity game
A host of sporting heroes and names from the world of showbiz will take to the Selhurst Pitch next month.
Crystal Palace Football Club joins forces with Sellebrity Soccer for a star studded charity match.
Former WBO, IBF, WBC and WBA Super Middleweight boxing champion Joe Calzaghe is one of the big hitters set to lace up his boots for the event.
X Factor winner Shayne Ward and TV presenter Jeff Brazier will be playing as well as EastEnders trio Adam Woodyatt, who plays Ian Beale, Jake Wood who plays Max Branning and David Witts who plays Joey Branning.
More players are set to be announced in the next few weeks.
Proceeds from the game will be split between the Crystal Palace FC Foundation and Nordoff Robins, a provider of music therapy services.
Sellebrity Soccer, Selhurst Park, Croydon, November 10, 3pm, £1 to £10, call 0871 200 0071 or visit cpfc.co.uk.
- Suspected illegal immigrant arrested during routine traffic stop in Thornton Heath
- Man, 78, dies after being hit by car in South Norwood
- Sacked worker given backing from top e-cigarette firm in landmark case
- Did you spot the giant yellow men in Croydon?
- Is this Croydon's most festive house?
Comments are closed on this article.