The last time Eagle Eye was on it was the beginning of the transfer window and we did not have a clue who we were going to bring in.
Fast forward a month and Crystal Palace have strengthened significantly with the marquee signing being Tom Ince on loan for the rest of the season.
The Eagles also snapped up Joe Ledley from Celtic, Scott Dann, Wayne Hennessey and secured Jason Puncheon on a permanent transfer.
Join Croydon Guardian reporter Andy Bloss, Five Year Plan fanzine's online editor Matt Woosnam and Palace's communications chief Terry Byfield for a packed show.
We will also catch up with Eagles co-chairman Stephen Browett as we get his thoughts on the January transfer window, the rest of the season and Jonathan Williams going out on loan.
Tune in from 8pm or lookout for the podcast tomorrow. Go to www.croydonradio.com to listen in.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told
- A £10k reward is being put up to catch the Croydon Cat Killer
- A new primary school building for 630 children has been approved in Thornton Heath
- What an Inspector ‘took home' in just one week shows how tough it is to be a police officer in south London