POLL: Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway now bookies' favourite for next Premier League sacking or resignation - do you agree?
Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway is now the bookmakers favourite to become the next Premier League manager to lose his job.
The Eagles lost 4-1 to Fulham last night which leaves Ian Holloway’s men with one win from eight games, having lost seven.
Holloway held talks with the club’s co-chairman Steve Parish last night and is expected to hold further talks today.
Last night Holloway insisted he could turn Palace’s fortunes around.
But the bookmakers have now put the former Blackpool manager as odds-on to be the next Premier League manager to lose his job, with Skybet offering odds as short as 2/5.
Fulham boss Martin Jol had been hotly tipped to leave after a patchy start to the season, but last night's win at Selhurst Park has seen his odds of being unemployed next lengthen to 12/1 on Ladbrokes and 16/1 on Paddy Power.
Do you think Holloway will stay? Should he go or should he be given everyone’s full backing? Take part in our poll below and leave your comments.
- Con man gardener duped trusting 83-year-old
- Made in Chelsea and TOWIE join forces for toddler with leukaemia
- Charity abseil cancelled after rope found to be damaged
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
- 'Courageous' cat survives horrific burns in sofa fire
Comments are closed on this article.