The last time Eagle Eye was on it was the beginning of the transfer window and we did not have a clue who we were going to bring in.
Fast forward a month and Crystal Palace have strengthened significantly with the marquee signing being Tom Ince on loan for the rest of the season.
The Eagles also snapped up Joe Ledley from Celtic, Scott Dann, Wayne Hennessey and secured Jason Puncheon on a permanent transfer.
Join Croydon Guardian reporter Andy Bloss, Five Year Plan fanzine's online editor Matt Woosnam and Palace's communications chief Terry Byfield for a packed show.
We will also catch up with Eagles co-chairman Stephen Browett as we get his thoughts on the January transfer window, the rest of the season and Jonathan Williams going out on loan.
Tune in from 8pm or lookout for the podcast tomorrow. Go to www.croydonradio.com to listen in.
- Croydon Council leader brands campaign 'Tory Front' after being accused of abandoning post and sleeping in meetings
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- Southern loses High Court bid to block series of drivers' strikes
- Persistent fights and illegal drug use leads to closure of New Addington council home
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs