Members of Crystal Palace’s first team enjoyed an Argentinean feast at Julian Speroni’s restaurant on Monday night.
The aptly named Speroni restaurant, in Purley, opened last year in and players along with their wives and girlfriends took time out of their Premier League schedule to visit the venue in support of their teammate.
Julian Speroni, Adlene Guedioura, Marouane Chamakh and Christian Barrionuevo owner of Buenos Aires Restaurant
Tony Pulis and other members of the coaching team opted out of dining with the players and instead went next door to the Buenos Aires Restaurant owned by Cristian Barrionuevo.
Gisele Orellano, who works at the restaurant, said: “It was a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere where some friends were enjoying homemade food and a lovely evening."
Manager Tony Pulis (left)
Palace players and their wives and girlfriends
Crystal Palace players enjoy a meal at Speroni
Players and their other halves enjoy the evening.
Mr Orellano added: “Unfortunately they couldn’t have wine because they are in the middle of the season, but they certainly enjoyed the food.
“For starters they had croquettes and antipasti. For their mains they could choose between 5 dishes. But most of them had the Rib eye steak.”
The players seemed to enjoy their night out with striker Dwight Gayle tweeting after that he had enjoyed a nice meal and top food.
For more information about Speroni go to facebook.com/SPERONIRESTAURANT or follow them on twitter @SperoniUk and @barestaurantuk.
- Violent robbers who pinned a man to the floor before stealing his bank card are jailed
- VIDEO: Crystal Palace cheerleader gives insight into life and The Crystals in Londoners film project
- Volunteers help clear 40 bags of rubbish from Norbury alleyway
- Cerebral palsy sufferer going for the chop to help friend raise £80,000 for life changing operation
- 'Dangerous' tram network under review in wake of coroner's warnings over death of cyclist