© Press Association 2014
Centrica warns over price controls
Bosses at British Gas parent Centrica have warned that political intervention and price control threats increase the chance of "the lights going out" in Britain as the group revealed a customer exodus and falling residential energy profits.
- Both engines failed in Clutha crash
- McShane: I'm from the disco era
- Farrell hails Winter's Tale romance
- DJ DLT cleared of sex charges
- Rain, wind and snow to batter UK
- Keith Duffy: I miss Boyzone back-up
- 'No victory' after DLT verdicts
- Benefits St stars on drug charges
- 'William: Destroy royal ivory haul'
- Government 'lost control' on floods
- Richardson: Long-term love is hard
- F1 boss Ecclestone wins legal fight
- 'Impossible to know' story sources
- Bowie is star man at Brit Awards
- Blair 'offered to advise Brooks'
- Tributes for stabbed hairdresser
- Cameron defends welfare reforms
- Katy Perry named woman of the year
- Music for Delevingne and Williams?
- Snowden wins university rector vote
- Insurers to 'review' premium lines
- Scott Thomas: Fiennes was a bully
- JJ Abrams' wallet is Lost and found
- Killers' whole-life tariffs upheld
- Mirren and Queen come face to face
- Delevingne wrapped-up in Burberry
- Salmond defends currency union plan
- Blow dealt to currency union plan
- Kerry warns of Russia 'isolation'
- PM's 'clear message' to Moscow