On bank holiday Monday we opened a bottle of wine and toasted someone we have never met.
The day before, my wife lost her purse in the Whitgift Centre and it was handed in to Sainsbury’s complete with money, credit cards, Freedom Pass and keys to our property.
Thank you for your honesty, which obviously still prevails in most people today.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprinkling of snow falls in south west London and north Surrey
- Concerns growing for missing teenager last seen in Sutton
- Burglars punch elderly man and gag wife during break-in
- Urgent appeal to find soldier missing since January 11
- Man found dead on Mitcham Common 'turned to alcohol over post-traumatic stress'