On bank holiday Monday we opened a bottle of wine and toasted someone we have never met.
The day before, my wife lost her purse in the Whitgift Centre and it was handed in to Sainsbury’s complete with money, credit cards, Freedom Pass and keys to our property.
Thank you for your honesty, which obviously still prevails in most people today.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GLA elections: The candidates vying for votes in Croydon and Sutton
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell said to be under investigation by police after claims he broke election spending laws
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather