On bank holiday Monday we opened a bottle of wine and toasted someone we have never met.
The day before, my wife lost her purse in the Whitgift Centre and it was handed in to Sainsbury’s complete with money, credit cards, Freedom Pass and keys to our property.
Thank you for your honesty, which obviously still prevails in most people today.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A £10k reward is being put up to catch the Croydon Cat Killer
- Man hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- What an Inspector ‘took home' in just one week shows how tough it is to be a police officer in south London
- Croydon Tram Crash: Four drivers admit to falling asleep while operating trams
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'