On bank holiday Monday we opened a bottle of wine and toasted someone we have never met.
The day before, my wife lost her purse in the Whitgift Centre and it was handed in to Sainsbury’s complete with money, credit cards, Freedom Pass and keys to our property.
Thank you for your honesty, which obviously still prevails in most people today.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heartless scammers posing as psychics targeting vulnerable people
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Man aged in 30s found dead in Thornton Heath street
- Man, 46, pleads guilty to forcing way into pensioner's home and raping her in 'horrific' attack
- Footballer 'raped woman' after meeting her at bus stop on a night out