On bank holiday Monday we opened a bottle of wine and toasted someone we have never met.
The day before, my wife lost her purse in the Whitgift Centre and it was handed in to Sainsbury’s complete with money, credit cards, Freedom Pass and keys to our property.
Thank you for your honesty, which obviously still prevails in most people today.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croydon student's video mocking post-Brexit racism goes viral with more than 750,000 views
- 'Stay vigilant and take precautions' Croydon Muslims told amid spike in hate crime after Brexit
- Family of mother who died in childbirth at Croydon hospital still waiting for answers more than six years later
- Centrale shopping centre removes changing room mirrors 'to make customers feel less body conscious'
- 'This dark threat must be removed': Fears Croydon cat killer has returned after two pets are found decapitated in Kingston and Worcester Park