On bank holiday Monday we opened a bottle of wine and toasted someone we have never met.
The day before, my wife lost her purse in the Whitgift Centre and it was handed in to Sainsbury’s complete with money, credit cards, Freedom Pass and keys to our property.
Thank you for your honesty, which obviously still prevails in most people today.
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Roller Derby girls gear up for next big test
- Police concern over missing Whyteleafe man who has not been seen since his car was spotted on M25 10 days ago
- Marcus Campbell: Family fighting to transfer critically ill father away from Croydon University Hospital
- Burglar who raided Crystal Palace football stadium, schools and restaurants jailed for two years
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto