I cannot disagree more with Jessica Swann about our trams. I think they are the best thing that has happened to Croydon in the 40 years I have lived here.
You rarely have to wait more than a few minutes for them, they are quick and clean – what tram is Ms Swann travelling on?
As for extending the lines, I would love them to go to Sutton, Crystal Palace and even Kingston – if that were possible.
Far from being embarrassed by them, I am proud to show them off to visiting friends and family.
By the way Jessica, they already go to Wimbledon
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Newsagent in New Addington robbed at knifepoint
- Thugs guilty of community centre murder after brutally attacking father-of-two sitting quietly at computer
- Kevin Costner films scenes for Hollywood blockbuster in family-run Croydon shop
- Flood fears after £3m restaurant quarter redevelopment works
- Trains disrupted after 'explosion' on tracks near East Croydon station