I cannot disagree more with Jessica Swann about our trams. I think they are the best thing that has happened to Croydon in the 40 years I have lived here.
You rarely have to wait more than a few minutes for them, they are quick and clean – what tram is Ms Swann travelling on?
As for extending the lines, I would love them to go to Sutton, Crystal Palace and even Kingston – if that were possible.
Far from being embarrassed by them, I am proud to show them off to visiting friends and family.
By the way Jessica, they already go to Wimbledon
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thornton Heath man cleared of murder over 'senseless' Dagenham stabbing
- Blind cheek: getaway driver who feigned sight loss to trick jury found guilty of shotgun shooting
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- The RNLI save lives on the Thames time and again. Now its your turn to help them