I cannot disagree more with Jessica Swann about our trams. I think they are the best thing that has happened to Croydon in the 40 years I have lived here.
You rarely have to wait more than a few minutes for them, they are quick and clean – what tram is Ms Swann travelling on?
As for extending the lines, I would love them to go to Sutton, Crystal Palace and even Kingston – if that were possible.
Far from being embarrassed by them, I am proud to show them off to visiting friends and family.
By the way Jessica, they already go to Wimbledon
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- Whose land is it anyway? Anger over 'filthy' fly tipping in conservation area that no one takes responsibility for
- Croydon NHS Trust removed from financial special measures but remains £30 million in the red
- IN PICTURES: Thornton Heath grime star Stormzy's impromptu gig this lunchtime