I cannot disagree more with Jessica Swann about our trams. I think they are the best thing that has happened to Croydon in the 40 years I have lived here.
You rarely have to wait more than a few minutes for them, they are quick and clean – what tram is Ms Swann travelling on?
As for extending the lines, I would love them to go to Sutton, Crystal Palace and even Kingston – if that were possible.
Far from being embarrassed by them, I am proud to show them off to visiting friends and family.
By the way Jessica, they already go to Wimbledon
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Artists invited to transform Routemaster buses for new 'sculpture trail'
- Have you seen The Yeti?
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Sham marriages trial collapses over claims immigration officials lied in court
- VIDEO: Large fire breaks out at tower in Croydon town centre