I cannot disagree more with Jessica Swann about our trams. I think they are the best thing that has happened to Croydon in the 40 years I have lived here.
You rarely have to wait more than a few minutes for them, they are quick and clean – what tram is Ms Swann travelling on?
As for extending the lines, I would love them to go to Sutton, Crystal Palace and even Kingston – if that were possible.
Far from being embarrassed by them, I am proud to show them off to visiting friends and family.
By the way Jessica, they already go to Wimbledon
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croydon's health services 'need fairer funding deal'
- Private developer takes over plans to build 500 homes on former council HQ site
- Man jailed for raping Thornton Heath mum as her kids slept in the next room
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Croydon mum brings leading motivational speaker and Youtube star to London